It's about living, too.
Palliative Care Program
CompCare will be there to help you
Comprehensive Home Care
Because life happens at home
We focus on making each day better. It is our goal to provide the highest quality of care and service in our community.
Palliative care is provided by a specially-trained health care team working with your doctors to provide an extra layer of support.
We care for loved ones of all ages and guarantee quality care every time. Our services are tailored to meet your needs.
BEREAVEMENT & GRIEF RECOVERY
Our CHPC Bereavement Program offers services that foster a healthy grief response for hospice patients, their families and caregivers.
Pre-bereavement care (before death) is provided by our interdisciplinary team under the oversight of professionally trained Social Workers. After death, the hospice Chaplains provide bereavement care and grief recovery support to loved ones and caregivers of the deceased.
Comprehensive’s Social Workers and Chaplains are highly competent bereavement counselors who compassionately offer to bereaved families and caregivers
- Phone contacts
- Resource materials
- Grief recovery groups
- Annual memorial service of remembrance
- Grief counseling
- Compassionate presence and companionship in the journey.
Our excellent Social Workers are available to help with:
- Medicaid and Medicare Benefits
- Advance Directives/Power of Attorney
- Funeral Planning
- Veteran Benefits
- Transitional Plans
- Pre-bereavement assessment and counseling, resource and support
- Mediation as needed with family relationship dynamics
CHPC’s caring, experienced Chaplains are available for contacts and visits that provide:
- Personal spiritual care and support
- Encouragement in the journey
- Companionship and compassionate presence
- Religious rites and sacraments as requested (communion, baptism, prayers, anointing)
- Life Reflection and the quest for meaning
- Identifying spiritual distress or discomfort
- Facilitating relational reconciliation
- Spiritual discovery
- Faith affirmation
- Help in the death and dying process
- Funerals, memorials and celebrations of life